Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Elegant jacket in slim fit. The jacket has a slight shimmer and gives the style an elegant and high-quality character. With this style you are perfectly dressed for festive occasions
- Slim fit: modern cut that underlines the timeless character of this suit thanks to its straight fit. There is a slit on the back
- 68% Polyester, 30% Wool, 2% Elastane
- Dry Clean Only
- Slim Fit
- Long Sleeve
- Package Dimensions : 57.6 x 39.6 x 8.4 cm; 700 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 Jan. 2017
- Manufacturer : ESPRIT NOS Only
- Item model number : 997EO2G802
- ASIN : B01N2JI0ZA
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
At the beginning the vision of a positive attitude to life: Esprit was founded in 1968 in California by the married couple Susie and Doug Tompkins. Inspired by the revolutionary spirit of the 60s, the brand developed a clear philosophy – to celebrate authentic people and true community, in the sense of the brand promise: "Feel good, look good".
The company's "Esprit de Corps" is characterised by a positive and appreciative attitude towards life, which play an important role in community, family and friends – in the casual-cool Californian style. The Esprit style. ESPRIT is present in over 40 countries and distributes its products internationally in around 580 own retail stores as well as over 5,400 wholesale locations, including franchise stores and retail premises in warehouses. The group markets its products under the two brands Esprit and edc by ESPRIT. Esprit has been listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange since 1993 and has centres in Germany and Hong Kong.
Esprit understands sustainable materials of high-quality materials and produced in a environmentally friendly production process as possible. Esprit ensures that materials can be recycled or composted.
Esprit always strives for the highest quality in the manufacture of its products, so that they stay in good and portable condition for as long as possible. For this reason, we train our designers on the subject of circulation economy and work on a process to ensure that all our garments are well constructed, made with durable materials and, where possible, timeless and flexible in terms of their application.