- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|32||25.5 - 26.5|
|34||26.5 - 27.5|
|36||27.5 - 28.5|
|38||28.5 - 30|
|40||30 - 31.5|
|42||31.5 - 33|
|44||33 - 34|
- finely textured fabric blend blazer with stretch for comfort
- with a loose fit and pink lining
- 58% Polyester, 37% Viscose, 5% Elastane
- Not Washable
- Suit Jacket
- Relaxed, Loose
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 51.53 x 35.39 x 3.59 cm; 520 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 Dec. 2020
- Manufacturer : ESPRIT
- Item model number : 089EE1G087
- ASIN : B07TZT21GL
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 891,810 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- 1,912 in Women's Suit Jackets & Blazers
- Customer reviews:
ABOUT ESPRIT\nFounded in 1968, Esprit is an international fashion brand that pays homage to its roots and expresses a relaxed, sunny Californian attitude towards life. Esprit creates inspiring collections for women, men and kids made from high-quality materials paying great attention to detail. All of Esprit’s products demonstrate the Group’s commitment to make consumers “feel good to look good”. The company's \"esprit de corps\" reflects a positive and caring attitude towards life that embraces community, family and friends - in that casual, laid-back California style. The Esprit style. \nEsprit has a presence in over 40 countries with around 580 directly managed retail stores and over 5,400 wholesale points of sale including franchise stores and sales spaces in department stores. The Group markets its products under two brands, namely the Esprit brand and the edc brand. Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1993, Esprit has headquarters in Germany and Hong Kong.