- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|32||25.5 - 26.5|
|34||26.5 - 27.5|
|36||27.5 - 28.5|
|38||28.5 - 30|
|40||30 - 31.5|
|42||31.5 - 33|
|44||33 - 34|
- finely textured fabric blend blazer with stretch for comfort
- with a loose fit and pink lining
- 58% Polyester, 37% Viscose, 5% Elastane
- Not Washable
- Suit Jacket
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ABOUT ESPRIT\nFounded in 1968, Esprit is an international fashion brand that pays homage to its roots and expresses a relaxed, sunny Californian attitude towards life. Esprit creates inspiring collections for women, men and kids made from high-quality materials paying great attention to detail. All of Esprit’s products demonstrate the Group’s commitment to make consumers “feel good to look good”. The company's \"esprit de corps\" reflects a positive and caring attitude towards life that embraces community, family and friends - in that casual, laid-back California style. The Esprit style. \nEsprit has a presence in over 40 countries with around 580 directly managed retail stores and over 5,400 wholesale points of sale including franchise stores and sales spaces in department stores. The Group markets its products under two brands, namely the Esprit brand and the edc brand. Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1993, Esprit has headquarters in Germany and Hong Kong.