- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|S||27 - 28||10||36||40-42||6||38||10||80|
|L||30 - 31||14||40||44-46||10||42||14||90|
|XL||32 - 33||16||42||46-48||12||44||16||95|
|Brand size||European Size|
|32||25.5 - 26.5|
|34||26.5 - 27.5|
|36||27.5 - 28.5|
|38||28.5 - 30|
|40||30 - 31.5|
|42||31.5 - 33|
|44||33 - 34|
- Elegant short blazer that can be worn over a dress as a bolero
- Package size: 12.0L x 54.8H x 44.0W (cm)
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Not Washable
- Fastening: Without closure
- Long Sleeve
- Date First Available : 13 Mar. 2020
- Manufacturer : ESPRIT Collection
- Item model number : 040EO1G308
- ASIN : B085WDJHTM
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 265,625 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
At the beginning, the vision of a thoroughly and thoroughly positive attitude to life: Esprit was founded in California in 1968 by the couple Susie and Doug Tompkins. Inspired by the revolutionary spirit of the 1960s, the brand developed a clear philosophy - to celebrate authentic people and true community in the sense of the brand promise: "feel good, look good".
The "Esprit de Corps" of the company is characterised by a positive and appreciating attitude towards life in which community, family and friends play an important role – and in a casual cool Californian style. The Esprit style. Presents in over 40 countries, ESPRIT distributes its products internationally in around 580 own retail stores as well as over 5,400 wholesale locations, including franchise stores and retail premises in warehouses. The group markets its products under the two brands ESPRIT and EDC by ESPRIT. ESPRIT has been listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange since 1993 and has headquarters in Germany and Hong Kong.
ESPRIT understands more sustainable materials of high quality materials produced in the most environmentally friendly production process. ESPRIT pays particular attention to the fact that materials can be recycled or composted.
ESPRIT strives to ensure the highest quality in the manufacture of its products so that they stay in good and portable condition for as long as possible. For this reason, we train our circular economy designers and work on a process to ensure that all our garments are well constructed, manufactured with durable materials and, where possible, are timeless and flexible in their application.