- Soft nubuck leather upper with one side bar, 3-point adjustability and neoprene lining for a soft and comfortable fit
- Lightweight molded EVA footbed with microfiber cover for supreme cushioning and superior stability
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 285.76 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 Jan. 2018
- Manufacturer : Ecco
- ASIN : B072L6JL4W
- Item model number : 69563
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,529 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Hiking & Hiking Sandals
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were expensive, (I am a cheapskate) but are well worth the money.
My daughter has been wearing the same pair of Ecco sandals for 3 summers, and I have every confidence these will be as hardwearing.
By domestic goddess on 8 October 2019
** After a couple of days of wearing them, they have loosened just a little bit, making them a perfect fit and very comfy.
With Arthritis in Ankles my days of high heals are over, having burgundy sandals to match maxi skirt in same colour makes me feel better in summer
Most of all I can wear with ankle support as valcro fastening allows that sandals also give support
My 6 year old grandson said I walked better in them
So blue ones next summer wanted too
Worth the money as comfortable and Fort feels safe