- A cool contemporary looking long-lace sneaker constructed from rich full-grain leather for a for light and soft feeling
- A full anatomical last shape provides supremely comfortable fit and wear
- 100% Leather
- Fastening: Lace-Up
- Low-Top Sneakers
- Soft, comfortable textile lining, ensuring a perfect inner climate
- Contains one pair of soft 7 men's casual shoes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 19.99 x 10.01 cm; 391.22 Grams
- Release date : 4 Mar. 2016
- Date First Available : 23 Jun. 2015
- Manufacturer : Ecco
- Item model number : 430004
- ASIN : B00RDBLBRA
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,202 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Contemporary and Scandinavian design, this men's leather sneaker ticks all the right boxes for both style and comfort. The revived long-lace closure system is on trend, while the ECCO comfort fiber system keeps feet fresh all day long. The look is completed with a hard-wearing and flexible sole.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I somewhat agree with a comment below from Darren P: “ I already had a pair purchased from an Ecco shop. However when I received the shoes from Amazon they were quite shiny and looked cheap and had a different finish to the one bought from Ecco” - I may be paranoid but the quality doesn’t feel the same. The original were really soft leather feeling, these feel plastic’ish, maybe the length of time I’ve had my previous ones has softened the leather.
Just suspicious the ones in the shop are £45 more expensive!! The serial number is the same but my original ones have N in front of it and these B, maybe for budget...
You may well like them, but they're just not to my taste, that's all.
So, I'm giving five stars because they are top quality. Just be mindful that the "whisky" colourway is a bit "old mannish".
Raised with ECCO too, no response, so they are clearly not bothered, just happy to take your money.
Very stylish trainer that can be worn with either jeans or chinos.
Wore them all day straight out of the box and after an hour it felt as if I had been wearing them for months.
In fairness I have another pair of Soft 7 boots so knew what to expect.