EBL 4 slot LCD AA AAA Battery Charger with Type C Input for AA AAA Rechargeable Batteries - 2800mAh AA Battery x 8 High-capacity Batteries Set
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Deal Price:||£14.59 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£0.60 (4%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Charge Freely - four independent charging channels, you can charge 1/2/3/4 pieces of AA/AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- LCD Display - smart battery charger with intelligent LCD screen indicates each battery’s charging status clearly and separately.
- Micro USB and Type C Input Ports - allow you try more charging method, easy for daily use.
- Fast Charging - iQuick technology make a rapid charging speed, fully charge your batteries in two hours.
- Package - EBL AA rechargeable batteries 2800mAh 8 packs and come with a 4-Bay AA AAA smart charger.
Buy it with
EBL Universal Smart LCD Screen Battery Charger for AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries
EBL FY-409 is professional on AA, AAA Ni-MH/Ni-CD rechargeable battery.
Individual function helps to charge batteries in pairs and single.
Output: DC 1.2VAA: 500mA, AAA: 500mAi-CD rechargeable batteries individually.(Do not charge alkaline or Lithium batteries)
Features of charger:
Input: DC 5.0V 2A (MAX)
Output: DC 1.2V AA: 500mA, AAA: 500mA
Type C and Micro USB Input Ports
Intelligent LCD Monitor
Unique Trickle Charge
Powerful EBL AA Batteries - Home Basic
- High performance, up to 1,200 rechargeable cycles.Precharged 15%~20% of capacity by solar energy. Could be used when you get it.
- Excellent charge/discharge performance, the batteries will keep a high quality after 3-5 times charge & discharge when used in the first time or long time no used.
- Longer life in the high drain devices than normal Alkaline batteries.
- Great for high power demand devices such as digital camera, children' toys and so on.
Specification of EBL AA Batteries
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Capacity: AA: 2800mAh
- Quantities: 8 Counts
- Doesn't contain Hg/Cd/Pb, no pollution to the environment.
- Batteries : 8 AA batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 16.4 x 8.4 x 4 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 Jun. 2020
- Manufacturer : EBL
- ASIN : B08BRGL6NQ
- Item model number : EY-409 Charger + 8AA
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,191 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, there are two issues to be aware of. First, be prepared for long charging-times. I purchased the charger with the eight 2800mAh "AA" size batteries included; once they're fully-flat, expect typical "to-full" charge times of around 6 hours. And second: the batteries don't always charge when you put them in the charger, if they've run completely -- or very-near completely -- flat. In this case, leave the batteries out of the charger for a few hours, then put them in and they should start charging. Given the number of other reviews I've seen where people comment things like "some of the batteries worked fine to begin with, but then stopped working" it's probably this that's causing them to think this. Might help if the manufacturer explained in the instructions this behaviour is normal!
SHORT VERSION: a small-size charger where you use your existing 2-amp charger and either a "Micro USB" or "USB C" type cable. For the 2800mAh "AA" size batteries, expect around a 6-hour charge-time. If a battery doesn't charge (the light doesn't come on), leave it out the charger for a few hours, then try again. You should find it does then charge.
Perfect as we use a lot of batteries as we have a newborn and everything seems to require at least 4 AAs!
Was working fine then one stopped charging, this seemed to have a knock on effect as another failed, now all but two no longer charge!
Excellent customer service, have now received replacement batteries which work perfectly
Shame really. And annoying as we thought this was the solution to our battery consumption issues.
Fast Charging - iQuick technology make a rapid charging speed, fully charge your batteries in two hours.
I started charging 4 AA batteries usind a 2 Amp Samsung phone charger four hours ago. They are still only showing 50% charged.
This is unacceptable. I am using these batteries to drive model cars and cannot afford an 8hour re-charge time. The children will have lost interest and gone home.
Could it be i have received faulty batteries or charger?
Also, they charge AAA and with usb C and micro usb charging (no wall plug with this) it means I can take this camping and recharge via solar or battery pack.