- DUNLOP BRANDED - Elegantly crafted slippers by Dunlop - The Dunlop badge is sewn into the inner sole of the foot, a mark of luxury and quality. The Dunlop badge is also knitted on the outside so you can show off your quality.
- MEMORY FOAM - Extremely comfortable cushioned insole for a supremely soft feel. The memory foam creates a buffer between your feet and the floor, protecting your feet at the end of the day when you really need it.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: slip on
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
- Shoe Width: Regular
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.2 x 19.2 x 13.2 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Dunlop
- ASIN : B08CDXG31L
- Manufacturer reference : DUNLOP-ZDMH7201-BB-07
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Dunlop Brady II men’s slipper is a practical and stylish offering for any age. This machine washable slipper boasts a discreet twin gusset for easy access and now comes with the addition of a Memory Foam insock, a resilient updated rubber outsole and a plush corduroy upper that is offset by a contrasting check lining. The new updated version also features the added comfort of a memory foam in-sock. This classic men’s Dunlop slipper is available in three signature colours, burgundy, grey and navy.
- Cord Effect Upper
- Memory Foam In Sock for Added Comfort
- Machine Washable
- Available in Burgundy, Navy & Grey
- Brand New and Boxed
- Perfect for Gifts & Presents
Lining & Sock: Textile
Sole: Textile/Other Materials
Fastening: Slip On
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So it came as no surprise that my phone and especially amazon, 'magically' showed me these burgundy slippers on my home page and emails as 'something I might like '
And like I do. They re exactly the quality style, fit and material I had been looking for.
'Thank goodness' said my wife.
'Time for bed' said Zebedee
I looked at them carefully and they seem as though they could possibly be a non-official Dunlop product.
Al the labels are badly sewn in.
All the Dunlop logos are badly reproduced.
Cheapo stickers in the bottom stating composition of the item.
Massive label sewn in saying “Washable”.. Very amateur looking. I can’t imagine Dunlop putting that awfully “market stall” label in.
Not a single barcode ot QR in sight... lol
I started feeling uncomfortable and and my feet started to hurt, When i took the slipper off i noticed a lump on both of them. This had obviously become more noticeable as the memory foam has sunk a little. I was about to sent them back when my wife pulled the insole back slightly and found the problem. The insoles are attached using a glue gun, and the lump was just a big piece of glue. We cut the lumps and and the pain has gone away.
These slippers were nearly perfect, but having had this issue and also seen that its attached using a glue gun, I'm a little disappointed. They are comfortable (now) and i do like them, so im going to keep them and just see how i get on.