- LUXURIOUS FUR LINED - Soft and warm fleece interior lining. These cosy slippers will wrap your feet in their plush fur like lining, keeping them super warm when winter hits.
- MEMORY FOAM - Extremely comfortable cushioned insole for a supremely soft feel. The memory foam creates a buffer between your feet and the floor, protecting your feet at the end of the day when you really need it.
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: slip on
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
- Shoe Width: Regular
- DUNLOP BRANDED - Beautifully crafted slippers by Dunlop - The Dunlop badge is sewn into the inner sole of the foot, a mark of luxury and quality. The Dunlop badge is also knitted on the outside. Designed in Britain.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.4 x 18.8 x 13.2 cm; 840 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Dunlop
- ASIN : B07SDGLJ28
- Manufacturer reference : DUNLOP-ZDMH7174-GG-07
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
This is a fantastic Dunlop twin gusset slipper is the perfect choice for the well groomed gentleman. Coming in three colours, Navy with subtle burgundy and blue criss-cross pattern, Black with a subtle white and blue criss-cross pattern.and Navy with a green criss-cross pattern. These luxurious slippers have a plush faux fur lining and a memory foam in-sock to make this men’s Dunlop slipper exceptionally comfortable and highly wearable. The slippers also boast practical features including a discreet twin gusset to aid getting them on/off with ease and a rubber sole unit to enhance durability. These slippers come boxed, perfect for gifts for anytime of the year.
- Check Pattern
- Twin Gusset for Added Comfort
- Memory Foam In Sock for Added Comfort
- Luxury Warm Faux Fur Lining
- Available in 3 colours
- Brand New and Boxed
- Perfect for Gifts & Presents
- Upper: Textile
- Lining & Sock: Textile
- Sole: Textile/Other Materials
Fastening: Slip On
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Supersan on 7 November 2020
They fitted well, were comfortable, and kept my feet warm - but the smell was vile! It was like a weird mixture of diesel, petrol, and burnt rubber.
I hoped it was just ‘new slipper’ smell, and that it would dissipate over a couple of days, but no such luck! It stayed as strong as ever, and the smell made me feel sick. It was so strong my partner could smell them at the other end of the room.
I should have returned them, but like a fool I decided to stick them in the washing machine. Not only did they come out still smelling badly, but the interiors came apart in the wash - the fake fur and the foam padding underneath - very cheaply made.
So no, I don’t recommend these at all. Even now, since I have disposed of them, I can still smell that disgusting smell around the house.
He wears size 11 but with fur lining and thick winter socks he is glad with size 12 choice.
These slippers feel robust, well made, thick rubber sole (we have hard floor), very comfortable and warm.
They also look very nice, I just wonder why the label on the upper edge is on the same side for both slippers, usually they're opposite, but clearly these slippers are left and right foot (unlike other brands he previously tried).
I would buy these slippers again for a gift.
By John T on 24 April 2020
I contacted the seller to return them and they said that they would email to me a return address slip that I could print out for the return. They have still NOT emailed the return address slip.