- DUNLOP BRANDED - Elegantly crafted slippers by Dunlop - The Dunlop badge is sewn into the inner sole of the foot, a mark of luxury and quality. The Dunlop badge is also knitted on the outside so you can show off your quality.
- MEMORY FOAM - Extremely comfortable cushioned insole for a supremely soft feel. The memory foam creates a buffer between your feet and the floor, protecting your feet at the end of the day when you really need it.
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Slip-On
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
- Shoe Width: Regular
- PLUSH LINED - Soft and warm fleece interior lining contrasting to the luxury faux suede upper. These slippers will wrap your feet in their plush fur like lining, keeping them super warm when winter hits.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.2 x 17.6 x 12.6 cm; 750 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 Aug. 2019
- Manufacturer : Dunlop
- ASIN : B07X5JGHBS
- Manufacturer reference : DUNLOP-ZDMH7202-GG-07
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
A perfect choice for any gentleman is the updated Dunlop Sammy II slipper and Ronnie II. A checked upper is met with a contrasting faux fur lining and a Dunlop memory foam in-sock to make this men’s Dunlop slipper exceptionally comfortable all year round. These Dunlop slippers also boasts practical features including a discreet twin gusset to aid getting them on/off with ease and a updated improved rubber sole unit to enhance durability.
- Stylish Check Print Upper
- Memory Foam In Sock for Added Comfort
- Luxury Warm Faux Fur Lining
- Available in Nacy, Grey, Black, Brown & Dark Navy.
- Brand New and Boxed
- Perfect for Gifts & Presents
Lining & Sock: Textile
Sole: Textile/Other Materials
Fastening: Slip On
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like many others, I had a pair of slippers which lasted for years but was unable to find anything similar when they finally lost the will to live. It’s now been just over 12 months since their funeral and these were my fourth (or fifth?) purchase in that time.
It was because the name Dunlop is associated with tyres and other 'strong' rubber products that I expected great things and my initial thoughts were certainly positive. They retailed at a reasonable price, were really comfortable and easy to put on and, at the age of 70, my feet get further away every year.
After 2 days wear, however, they began to feel uncomfortable. The soft insole was already separating and riding up to collect under my feet. It was like having a roll of hard paper or soft card tucked under your toes. There was no way the “soft fur insole” was going to retain any of its softness once glue was applied so I came up with another solution.
I purchased a pack of “Anti Odour Insoles For Shoes.” These come in a single large size to be cut down to suit your own requirements. I also bought a 30 ml tube of “Shoe Fix Repair Glue.” Total for both purchases: £4.58.
Having replaced the original insole with my new purchase, I now had a pair of slippers which, like the ones they finally replaced, should have lasted for years.
At 'that' point in time, I gave the product a 3 Star rating - saying "2 Stars lost for Not paying attention to detail!" Then, after another 4 weeks I wrote the following:
PS: After another 4 weeks they became the most uncomfortable pair I have ever worn. So the problem was not resolved after all. I have now downgraded my original rating from 3 Stars to One and I'm back to looking for a decent pair of slippers all over again.
So, in order to complete this sad little tale, I would like to inform any potential buyer that my Dunlop Slippers were finally consigned to the dustbin on 3 July 2020 - exactly 50 days after they were delivered. What a sad waste of time, money and effort they really were!
By I Fought The Lawn on 18 February 2021