Follow the author
Dog Man 10: Mothering Heights (the latest book in the million-copy selling Dog Man series!) Paperback – 3 Feb. 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Dog Man and Petey face their biggest challenges yet in the tenth Dog Man book from worldwide bestselling author and illustrator Dav Pilkey - now available in paperback.
Dog Man is down on his luck, Petey confronts his not so purr-fect past, and Grampa is up to no good. The world is spinning out of control as new villains spill into town. Everything seems dark and full of despair. But hope is not lost. Can the incredible power of love save the day?
Dav Pilkey's wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including:
- and the importance of doing good.
Full colour pages throughout.
Love Dog Man? Check out Cat Kid Comic Club and Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey!
Everyone Digs Dog Man!
- "High-intensity, heartwarming, and, above all, hysterically funny." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review
- "Riotously funny and original." - School Library Journal, starred review
- "An utter, unfettered delight." - Booklist, starred review
- "Readers (of any age) will be giggling from start to finish." - Publishers Weekly, starred review
- "Action-oriented cartoons... Laffs aplenty." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 2 of selected books for £7 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
From the Back Cover
- Publisher : Scholastic; 1st edition (3 Feb. 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702313491
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702313493
- Reading age : 7 - 10 years, from customers
- Dimensions : 15 x 1.4 x 21.1 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 560 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 May 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's plenty of humour, I'd say toilet humour definitely features a lot - so some parents I could see perhaps wanting their children to avoid it, but on the whole, very harmless and very funny.
oldest daughter has read it 3 times, youngest had read it twice. I think that's as good a recommendation as they come!
I love peteys interview and I really like how lil petey and molly keep interrupting it but……My one complaint have you seen how lil petey is doing less and less heroing and more and more messing,like I buy all the books and I really like it when they have a big fight at the end and it love it when lil petey or zuzu save the day but because of molly lil petey is doing less and less and is responsable for a lot.of the problems and I feel molly is taking control of not ony how lil petey behaves so she can have alot of the spotlight in the books but she is annoying petey so much he is a bit more boring now. I know I rambled on for a bit but the book is still great and I gust think molly needs an attude check as she is doing maybe a bit more (on panle) then dog man and the series is named after him like come on molly! >:(
They're suprisingly cheap too so I'm always happy to splash the cash.