Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|2||1 - 2Y||XXS||31 - 34||26 - 29lb||20.5||20|
|3||2 - 3Y||XXS||34 - 38||29 - 33lb||21||20.5|
|4||3 - 4Y||XS||38 - 42||33 - 37lb||22||21|
|5||4 - 5Y||S||42 - 45||37 - 43lb||23||21.5|
|6||5 - 6Y||S||45 - 48||43 - 50lb||24||22|
|7||6 - 7Y||M||48 - 51||50 - 57lb||24.8||22.5|
|8||7 - 8Y||M||51 - 54||57 - 67lb||27||23.5|
|10||8 - 9Y||L||54 - 57||67 - 75lb||28.5||24|
|12||9 - 10Y||L||57 - 60||75 - 85lb||30||25|
|14||10 - 12Y||XL||60 - 62||85 - 93lb||31||26|
|16||12 - 14Y||XL||62 - 64||93 - 100lb||32||28|
- Awesome boys Disney Cars pj's featuring the star racer Lightning McQueen.
- Lightning Mcqueen pyjamas boasting a striking checked flag print with the loveable characters Mater & Lightning McQueen.
- 100% Cotton
- Fastening: Pull On
- Long Sleeve
- Your little will be racing to bed in these cute Cars pyjamas, displaying the phrase 'Speed Run' with speed dial
- Practical and cosy Lightening McQueen pj's with fabulous Disney Cars print on pyjama top and bottoms and cuffed legs for added comfort
- Officially licensed Disney Cars merchandise, exclusively designed for Character UK
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kids Disney Cars Pyjamas. He'll love racing to bed in these Disney Pixar Cars pyjamas. Made from soft 100% cotton, the PJ set includes a long sleeved top and full length bottoms. The top has a bright and bold print of Lightening McQueen, Mater and the ‘Full Power Speed Run’ with red sleeves while the bottoms have tyre prints on the sides, the caption “Team Lightening McQueen” and a comfy elasticated waist.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She was so excited when she saw them and could not wait to get them on. They wash well too.
After the wash - pictures are still fully intact