|Product Dimensions||18 x 6 x 3 cm; 1.13 Kilograms|
|Material||Corundum, Ceramic, Rubber, Stone|
|Item Weight||1.13 kg|
Dfito Whetstone Sharpening Kit, 2 in 1 Whetstone for Sharpening Knives 1000/6000 Grit with Silicone Strip, Angle Guide, Non-Slip Bamboo Base and Fix Stone Included
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Corundum, Ceramic, Rubber, Stone|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||18 x 6 x 3 centimetres|
About this item
- 【HIGH-QUALITY RAW MATERIAL】 Dfito Wetstone Sharpening Kit is made of white corundum. This material has high hardness, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and good cutting performance. The whetstone made with it can be used for various tools.
- 【DOUBLE-SIDED WHETSTONE】The size of the whetstone is 180 * 60 * 30mm. Coarse sand 1000# is used for traditional blunt knife grinding, which can quickly grind blunt or damaged knives. Fine grinding 6000# is suitable for finishing and polishing the edges, very suitable for light modification to obtain a clear edge.
- 【SAFE AND EASY TO USE】 Equipped with non-slip rubber base and non-slip bamboo board. During the grinding process, the whetstone remains fixed, which can better protect the whetstone during storage.The angle guide keeps the knife at a right angle when sharpening. The leather strips can be sharpened and burrs removed.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】The whetstone knife sharpener set can be used to grind kitchen knives, gardening tools, razors and cutters, woodworking tools, etc. (not suitable for serrated blades and ceramic knives)
- 【EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE】 Dfito whetstone kits have been tested for durability and functionality before they are sent to you. If you have any questions or are not satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact us.
Customer ratings by feature
Consider a similar item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dfito Wetstone Sharpening Kit, 2 in 1 Whetstone for Sharpening Knives 1000/6000 Grit
1000# grit sharpening stone used for traditional blunt knife grinding. If your knife loses its sharpness and needs a good sharpening, then this is the tool you should use first.
6000# grit sharpening stone used for fine grinding, suitable for edge finishing and polishing to obtain a clear edge.
Whetstone Using Steps
1. Sock the sharpening stone in water about 5-10 minutes,so that the stone can fully absorb moisture.
2. Place the stone on the non-slip bamboo base with silicone holder, place it on a sturdy flat surface，and check the flatness of the surface of the stone. (drop water on the sharpening stone surface while sharpening, although the it has been soaked)
3.Select the desired angle(10-20°) to begin sharpening. We suggest using the angle guide.
4. Use #1000 for rough grinding for 10-15 minutes, then #6000 for fine grinding about 10 minutes, keep the stone in moist when sharpening.
5. After finishing sharpening, use the leather strop to polish blade and remove burrs from the edge.
6.After you have sharpened the knife, wipe the knife with a wet cloth or rinse it with water, and rinse the sharpening stone directly with water and put it in the air to dry.
1 x Sharpening Stone(1000/6000 grit)
1 x Rubber Holder
1 x Bamboo Base
1 x Angle Guide
1 x Flattening Stone
1 x Leather Strop
1. Different grits have different sharpening effects, you don't need to use all grits at once, it depends on the condition of the knife.
2. Generally, always use coarser coarse sand to start sharpening, and use finer coarse sand to finish processing.
3. When sharpening, make sure the table top is dry and flat.
4. Before installing the angle guide, put some dishwashing liquid or water on the blade to avoid scratches.
5. In order to provide higher stability and accuracy during operation, please gently press the surface of the knife with the fingers of the other hand. In order to get a better sharpening effect, please water the stone and keep the stone moist throughout the process.
6. Use not only the middle surface, but also the entire surface!After finishing sharpening, please clean the wooden base and place it in a ventilated place to prevent mildew.
7. Don't use it to grind serrated blades and ceramic knives!
8. Keep stones and knives away from children to avoid injury.