New Mens Designer Branded Heavy Duty Multi Pocket Dark Cargo Combat Denim Jeans Pants All Waist and Leg Sizes
- Branded Cargo Combat Jeans
- Heavy Duty and Hard Wearing
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Fastening: Button
- Branded Buttons and Rivets, Mulitiple Pockets
- Available in Various Colours
- Can be worn for Casualwear or Workwear
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
New Mens DENIM AND DYE Combat JeansRRP: £39.99Our Price Staring From £18.99Available In various ColoursVery Comfortable JeansBuckle To Rear With BrandingTwo Front Pockets And Two Back Pockets With Additional Side Combat PocketsBranded Buttons And RivetsCan Be Worn With Boots, Trainers And ShoesAmazing QualityAvailable In Three Length Short, Regular And LongBlue Buddy: Button Fly Fastening
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Re size. I am a tad portly in my middle years and the 38" advertised waist fits my 38" waist perfectly, which was a pleasant surprise. They are not too long or short for my 33" legs either.
I would definitely recommend these. They are stylish, well-made, don't fall apart in the wash, and are sturdy enough to wear daily on a building site. For the price I am super delighted!
One pair fit fine, the others were slightly smaller (fine after a couple of days wear). One pair came with a fly button that wasnt properly riveted, and fell off within 20mins.
However, for the price, if you're lucky enough to get a decent pair delivered, they're fairly good jeans. Seem sturdy, nice relaxed fit, pockets! (Pockets are important)
Overall can't give these more than 3 stars due to the issues, but if you get these on Prime you can always get them easily replaced if you have any problems.
1) These don’t even weigh half of my peviani cargo jeans, so they’re not what I would class as heavy duty by a long shot. They feel disappointingly thin and lightweight.
2) Although obviously meant to be baggy by design, these are incredibly loose through the bum and leg to the point that I would need to go about 3 sizes smaller to be happy in that region. They’re as loose through the thigh as the 38 waist Ecko cargo jeans they were meant to replace, despite being a 34.
Long story short? Style was nice, but fit and weight weren’t good.
Great quality for the price!
They fit slightly baggy bat that's not a negative point to me, I like them a lot.
Now only time will tell if their integrity last long enough or not. They feel like they should!