- Bamboo Men's Boxer: Bamboo Rayon, a natural fiber that extracted from bamboo, features ultra softness, good breathability and instant water absorption
- 3D Pouch Men's Underwear: Keep your private parts hygienic and clean by designing the ergonomic pouch with double fabric layers, enhancing more support and comfort
- 95% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Elastane
- Machine washable: Please wash these underwear in gentle cycle machine setting and with water temperature below 40℃, or wash by hand
- Men's Boxer Shorts with Extra Crotch Design: With an extra crotch design to ensure larger space and more comfortable wearing experience, while reducing friction and irritation. Effectively prevent pants from rolling up
- Men's Boxers with Fly Multipack: 4 Pack, thoughtful designed with a functional front fly for easy go when natural calls
- Tag Stamping Men's Boxer Briefs: New tech by heat-sealing the label on the boxer briefs, one would feel free and no more label irritation. | SIZE CHART: S (Waist: 28''-30''), M (Waist: 32''-34''), L (Waist: 36''-38''), XL (Waist: 40''-42'')
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, they are extremely comfortable and supportive, and the quality seems very good. I haven't washed them yet, they will go in a normal 40 cycle and can be low heat tumble dried.
Boxers don't support, boxer briefs cut and ride up, briefs are too small, sport shorts "crush" the goods if worn too long and tangas were the biggest waste of money. I am a 34" waist bought a XXL tanga for reasons other than waist size and STILL couldn't wear them comfortably.
I looked at different styles of brief as the riding up was getting on my nerves with boxer briefs. And I found David Archy, specifically designed for more comfort, larger space but still with great support for the testes.
I have had near constant post vasectomy pain and needed support but comfort, I also wanted extra space. These are the Unicorn I have been searching for. Comfortable, dry, light, roomy YET incredibly supportive.
Reviews suggested I should err on the smaller side of the sizing in general. With a 34" waist on my better days, I would typically choose large, but I went with medium and hoped for the best.
I was also a little conscious of the description with the pouch and fly. Not being especially "blessed", I wondered how this would translate once the pants were occupied.
Anyway, they're a great fit so I would agree with the assessment of other buyers. Very comfortable, nice to the touch, and a pack of four pairs has replenished my underwear drawer adequately for the time being. I went for a long run yesterday and suffered no chafing or other negative effects from the product. I cannot categorically state that they're better than any pants I have ever owned, but they are definitely better than some of the supermarket underwear I have bought in the past.
They are also not unreasonably priced, at under £6 a pair - assuming they last well, that is.
I cannot speak about longevity, as I've only had them a couple of days.
I just hope I haven't deprived any Pandas of their lunch.
This particular set are longer in the leg than norm but feels good. It has a fly front which is wide enough to ensure no accidental popping out which again have experienced with other underwear.
All in all I couldn't recommend highly enough and will definitely be coming back for more.
first thing I noticed was size they bit larger than Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss, maybe even larger than Aussiebum, L size would easily fit 36 waist. I'm 105kg and 183Cm. then felt coolness on my body, they feel light as feather. you can take out willy through the zip without taking them down. more extra space , i think easily would go on 37.
any changes i will keep updated. this is review so far.