Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||size||Under bust||Bust|
|XS||XS||24.8 - 26.4||30.7 - 33.5|
|S||S||26.8 - 30.1||33.9 - 36.2|
|M||M||30.3 - 33.9||37 - 39.8|
|L||L||34.2 - 37.8||40.2 - 44.1|
|XL||XL||38.2 - 42.1||44.5 - 50.4|
- OPTIMAL SUPPORT: This sports bra for women is made of high-quality, 4-way stretch recycled materials that will keep you comfortable and supported all day long. This racerback compression bra has a soft, tag-free elastic band for no irritation and no padding for freedom of movement
- IDEAL FOR SPORTS & ACTIVEWEAR: This women's’ sports bra is made to move, offering wireless comfort and stabilized support for no-bouncing during your sports activities. The sports top is available in sizes: XS S M L XL. For sizing, please refer to the side picture and If you are in between sizes, please size up. The Microfiber Bra run small so it is advised to size up.
- 92% Polyester (recycled), 8% Elastane
- Fastening: Pull-On
- DESIGNED IN DENMARK, MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS: This sports bra is designed in Copenhagen, Denmark and made of premium GRS-certified recycled materials, for a sustainable purchase that will feel extremely comfortable on your skin
- RECOMMENDED BY OLYMPIC ATHLETE: This sports bra is tested and developed with Olympic Athletes that continuously test our products during their training to ensure the highest standards of performance and material endurance
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We want our customers to be happy - In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Founded in 2015 by two outdoor-enthusiast brothers, we are a family business that closely monitors every aspect of the production process, from design to manufacturing.
Our office in Copenhagen, Denmark, is where all our ideas are born. Our small Danish design team works dedicated every day to design and develop the best products.
We like to work with conscious manufacturing and the best materials to provide you with durable, high-quality products.
We fully switched to recycled paper packaging to prevent plastic bag waste.
|Women's Bamboo Bralette||Women's Organic Cotton Bralette||Women's Sports Bra||Women's Organic Cotton Bralette By Blume||Women's Lace Bralette By Blume|
|Design Features||Wireless, Racerback Style, Removable Padding||Wireless, Racerback Style, Unpadded||Wireless, Racerback Style, Unpadded||Wireless, Adjustable Straps, Removable Padding||Wireless, Adjustable Straps, Unpadded|
|Main Material||Viscose (from bamboo cellulose)||Cotton (Organic)||Polyester (Recycled)||Cotton (Organic)||Polyamide Lace|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Somehow it's too small and too big at the same time - the band at the bottom is rather tight and does not sit in the correct place. It also rolls a lot. If I put the band in the right place, the actual bra itself is saggy because the straps are not adjustable. But if I pull the bra down the band sits wrong and is uncomfortable and the bra is low cut so I feel that I'm about to fall out. I don't even have a very big chest (am only 32B) but it still feels very awkward. It's also thin so you can still see your nips through your clothes in colder weather which is a huge problem for me as my hockey uniform isn't the thickest...
What really threw me off though is the sizing. I measured myself and ordered accordingly, however, while the bra fit well across my chest, the band was suffocating my ribcage. To me it was unwearable so I had to return it. Shame, because it's a nice looking bra for the price.