DANISH ENDURANCE 3 Pack Low-Cut Cycling Socks, Ankle Length, Breathable for Men & Women
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||UK Heel to toe|
|3 - 5||3 - 5||3 - 5|
|6 - 8||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|9 - 12||9 - 12||9 - 12|
- ERGONOMIC FIT, BREATHABLE MATERIAL, LOW-CUT: These bike socks are made in Prolen, a technical, breathable and light fabric that will keep your feet comfortable and dry. The ergonomic fit and cushioning in heel, foot and toe areas ensures blister-free cycling adventures
- DEVELOPED FOR CYCLING: These cycling socks will help you achieve optimal performance, be it when road racing, mountain biking, spinning at the gym, triathlon or biking in the city. Available in sizes: UK 3-5, UK 6-8, UK 9-12
- Materials: 56% Prolen, 39% Nylon, 5% Elastane.
- DESIGNED IN DENMARK – MADE IN EUROPE: These cycling socks are designed with Danish Ironman Athlete Anders Hofman. Anders tests our products to ensure the highest standards of performance and material endurance. The socks are produced in Portugal, where we ensure fair working conditions
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: These socks are made from 56% Prolen, 39% Nylon, and 5% Elastane. The blend is OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified to ensure it is free from harmful substances. Can be machine washed with similar colors at max. 40°C or 105 °F. Do not tumble dry
- ANTI-HOLE GUARANTEE: Got a hole in your socks within the first year after purchase? No problem, we will send you a replacement for free. If you have any questions or issues, our customer service is always happy to help you
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 15% off all items when buying 3 or more DANISH ENDURANCE products. Offered by DANISH ENDURANCE UK. Shop items
Colour Name: Multicolour: 1 x White, 1 x Black, 1 x Blue | Size Name: 3-5 Promotions can vary depending on colour name/size name.
- Product Dimensions : 29.4 x 13.5 x 1.9 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 Oct. 2019
- Manufacturer : DANISH ENDURANCE
- Manufacturer reference : DE-CYCL-LC-3P-MC-S
- ASIN : B07ZRMDXC6
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
Founded in 2015 by two outdoor-enthusiast brothers, we are a family business that closely monitors every aspect of the production process from design to manufacturing.
Our office in Copenhagen, Denmark, is where all our ideas are born. Our small Danish design team works dedicated every day to design and develop the best products.
We like to work with conscious manufacturing and the best materials to provide you with durable, high-quality products.
We fully switched to recycled paper packaging to prevent plastic bag waste.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|