|Material composition||95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane|
|Material type||MATERIAL: 95% Polyamide, 5% Elasthane|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 12.5 x 1.4 cm; 38 Grams|
DANISH ENDURANCE Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves 21-26 mmHG, Recovery Footless Socks, Men & Women
Free returns on some sizes and colours
- IDEAL FOR FAST RECOVERY AND IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: These compression sleeves will prevent you from getting sore legs during all sports activities, such as running sprints or marathons, fitness, triathlon, football, soccer, or skiing. They are also perfect if you are on your feet all day or recovering from an injury or surgery. The sleeves are supposed to have a tight fit while still sit comfortably on your calves, to reap the benefit of the compression
- BOOST BLOOD CIRCULATION - NO MORE SWOLLEN LEGS: The 18-21mmHg compression is optimal for increasing oxygen flow and boosting blood circulation in your legs. This ensures fast muscle recovery in your aching calves and ankles. These sweat-wicking compression socks are made of breathable materials
- DESIGNED IN DENMARK - MADE IN EUROPE: Our Danish Endurance design team develops these compression sleeves in Copenhagen, Denmark. The production facilities are located in Portugal and we thereby ensure fair working conditions. These graduated stockings are tested with the leading Swiss MST IV Technology, ensuring the best compression to boost performance and recovery
- RECOMMENDED BY OLYMPIC GOLD WINNER: These compression sleeves are developed with the Danish handball player and Olympic Athlete Casper U. Mortensen. Casper constantly tests our socks during his training for FC Barcelona to ensure the highest standards of performance and material endurance
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We want our customers to be happy - In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you
Colour Name: Black | Size Name: XXL Promotions can vary depending on colour name/size name.
Materials: 95% Polyamide, 5% Elasthan. These Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves ensure fast muscle recovery in your aching calves and ankles. Developed with the Danish handball player and Olympic Athlete Casper U, these compression sleeves will prevent you from getting sore legs during all sports activities, such as running sprints or marathons, fitness, triathlon, football, soccer, or skiing. Available in S, M, L and XL, in grey, black, pink, yellow. Washing instructions: Wash inside out with similar colours. Water temperature should not exceed 40°C or 105 °F. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves, for Men & Women, Running, Jogging, Cycling, Sports Recovery, Boost Circulation, Varicose Vein, Shin Splints
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Take care to choose the right size, measure your calf and ensure you pick the right corresponding size. They need to be eased on and worked up the leg. Once done a couple of times it becomes simple and you get the feel for how best to put them on.
Not had any issues at all, not itchy, and seem well made. So far so good, recommended!
By David MacCrimmon on 9 September 2020
Not cheap, but there are not many brands to choose from.
I put them on when they arrived still suffering from sore shins from the run the day before and instantly the pain was gone.
They are very comfortable as well, I was worried that after a while they would become uncomfortable or itchy but they are brilliant and definitely help when running as I've not had shin splints since using them.
Will definitely be looking into more Danish endurance products.
I have used these on my runs. Few months ago I began running more and have since suffered of shin splints. While these did not remove the pain on my run, the extra support made running more bearable. I really love how breathable these are! They are super sturdy and I am happy that I ordered Large: I am not sure if I could had been able to roll anything smaller over my ankle. I am 181 cm / 80 kg but have slightly shorter legs than average in relation to my height. These extend from the top of my socks to my ham. For some reason the left one has had a tendency to roll down a bit, but I assume that I just need to roll it further up. The top has an area about 5 cm long where the compression is not as strong and it does not matter if it folds over itself. The same is not true, however, of the lower part. While I was adjusting my socks I accidentally folded the compression with the result of noticing some serious swelling after 10 minutes of running. This went away immediately after I corrected the sleeve.
I have also used these sleeves after running. I can do ice-treatment easily with these, and they also make the use of foam roller much more comfortable. After few uses and washes there is no sign of wear or tear, and I am really happy with my purchase.
One big reason to get these is that they have been designed and manufactured in Europe.
4 runs later and the pain is almost gone. Great support and they held up in each of the 4 washes and tumble dryer!
Plus it's colder running now and these keep you nice and warm... May just wear them for layers after this :)
By Netlagged on 5 September 2021