|Price:|| £23.95 £24.95
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR AND SPORTS ACTIVITIES - SIZE UP: These boxers will keep you comfortable, cool, dry and fuss-free all day – whether at work, in your everyday life and in your workouts. They are the perfect gift for your friends, boyfriend or husband. These trunks are available in sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL. The Bamboo Trunks run small so it is advised to size up.
- BREATHABLE, ANTIBACTERIAL AND SOFT: Thanks to the bamboo fibers, these trunks are extremely soft and absorbent. The natural antibacterial and breathabile properties of the bamboo will keep you fresh and cool all day. The slightly brushed elastic waistband ensures high comfort and a nice feeling on the skin, preventing irritation and uncomfortable bunching
- Materials: 65% Viscose of bamboo, 30% Cotton, 5% Elastane.
- Do Not Bleach
- Fastening: Elastic
- DESIGNED IN DENMARK: These bamboo boxer shorts are designed in Denmark. The clean, sweat wicking Nordic design boxers are available in black, white and grey. The trunks are OEKO-TEX standard 100 certified, to ensure they are free from harmful substances. Viscose made from bamboo is hypoallergenic making it a great option for those who have sensitive skin
- RECOMMENDED BY IRONMAN ATHLETE: Our Bamboo Trunks are developed and recommended by Danish ironman and entrepreneur Anders Hofman. In 2020, Anders completed the first-ever ironman distance triathlon in Antarctica. His purpose is to inspire other people to dare and pursue their craziest dreams
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We want our customers to be happy - In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% when you buy 2 DANISH ENDURANCE products. Save 15% when you buy 3. Offered by DANISH ENDURANCE UK. See more products in this promotion
Colour Name: Black | Size Name: S Promotions can vary depending on colour name/size name.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.2 x 19.4 x 2.4 cm; 220 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 Sept. 2019
- Manufacturer reference : DE-BAMBOOTRUNKS-3P-BLK-S
- ASIN : B07XDXY64R
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
Founded in 2015 by two outdoor-enthusiast brothers, we are a family business that closely monitors every aspect of the production process, from design to manufacturing.
Our office in Copenhagen, Denmark, is where all our ideas are born. Our small Danish design team works dedicated every day to design and develop the best products.
We like to work with conscious manufacturing and the best materials to provide you with durable, high-quality products.
We fully switched to recycled paper packaging to prevent plastic bag waste.
|Men's Bamboo Trunks||Men's Classic Trunks||Men's Sports Trunks||Men's Cotton Briefs||Men's Organic Cotton Trunks|
|Materials||Viscose (from bamboo cellulose), 30% Cotton 5% Elastane||Cotton||Polyester (Recycled)||Cotton||Cotton (Organic)|
|Length||Extra Length||Normal Length||Extra Length||Short length||Normal Length|
|Tag free||Tag-free, Breathable and Soft||Tag-free, Breathable and Soft||Stretchy, Sweat-Wicking and with Breathable Mesh in the Inner Thigh||Tag-free, Breathable and Soft||Tag-free, Breathable and Soft|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm pleased to say they have admirably passed.
I find them very comfortable to wear. They are snug around the bits, which I like. Everything feels very securely held.
They are slightly longer than most pants of this type, which again, I like.
After the 5 washes the legs haven't bagged, and are as tight gripping as new.
They are mainly made from bamboo. I had no idea what that would mean in practice, but for all intents and purposes, they are indistinguishable from cotton.
They are soft to the touch, and really do feel nice, when on.
I ordered the large size. My waist is 35/36 inches, and they fit well. The top elastic waistband does tend to double over when on, but I'm yet to find a pair of pants where this doesn't happen.
I fear it is less to do with pant design, and more to do with my ever increasing chubbiness.
Overall, I am very pleased. They are comfortable to wear and nicely made and after 5 washes, are indistinguishable from new.
I wouldn't hesitate in buying again.
I hope you found this review helpful.
I'm 6'2" and 13 stone but have struggled to find underwear that fits correctly due to having a bit of a cyclist's bum. I bought large and they are perfect (where other Large pants have made me fear having to go XL!). I've worn them during warm weather and have successfully avoided betty swollocks.
I'll be buying more.
This time went for L, and much better fit. No complaints with either however, as fit is very much a personal preference. On top of that, the XL are still perfectly wearable.
If you like a tighter fit, go for your usual size if you have any doubt.
The package was delivered to the wrong address - not the seller's fault - but fortunately my neighbour dropped them around the next day.
All in all, very happy with this product.