Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- CONFIDENTLY COMFORTABLE: The Crocs Bayaband Flip-Flops for women and men are a merge of the Baya and Crocband, designed to elevate a sleek and fashionably athletic spirit These are the Crocs women and men need as a go-anywhere style
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These flip-flops for men and women are incredibly lightweight, water-friendly and buoyant The Croslite foam offers Iconic Crocs Comfort that is perfect for relaxing at home or hanging around town
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Man Made
- Closure: Lace Up
- Heel Height: 2.53 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.7 x 26.2 x 7.4 cm; 164.43 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 Dec. 2019
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B07WZLXJ4Z
- Item model number : 205393
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,472 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
What happens when you combine two of Crocs’ most iconic silhouettes, the Baya and the Crocband, into one special pair? You get the Bayaband Flip, a style that takes the fashion-athletic spirit of the originals to another level. The result is a go-anywhere style staple that lets you stay cool while throwing off an extra pop of Crocs spirit. And of course, molded Croslite construction means you’ll stay comfortable all day long.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought these sliders as my between the toes sketchers were wearing out. My first thoughts were they look soo nice, they felt nice and soft, dealt with the heat well. But I had/ have a big problem. The band bit you slide your foot into is made from soft, not very stretchy rubber, and so, if like myself you have wide feet, then the band is very unforgiving. I struggle to get my feet into it, and when I do it becomes slightly uncomfortable after a while. Not to mention the imprint of loads of small holes from the rubber band, now all over an arch of your foot lol. I do like these I genuinely do, they really are comfy and nice to walk in, but the band needs to be changed. Or maybe order 2 sizes up. I went one size up and I still had this issue. Hope it helps ya. Stay safe
The sole is very dense and firm whereas the top section is a softer more pliable foam. Let's see how they hold up on holiday.
Nice. But I wouldn't pay more than £20 for a pair of these Crocs. They'll never equal the sheer quality and comfort of 'Kswiss' tube sandals that are no longer available anywhere in the galaxy (sad face) but they're the closest runner up.
By Sumit on 5 July 2020
The only negative with these sliders is if you have wide feet, the cross band may be a little tight.
In the same category as Adidas Adilette, Nike SolarSoft.
Excellent product and highly recommended.