- Sole sizes are US. Label shows UK. M = Men's W = Women's
- Water Shoes: Finally - a men's and women's flip-flop that’s as comfortable as the Crocs Classic Clog. These adult flip-flops are easy-to-wear, dry quickly, and can go anywhere
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B07SCFSWMM
- Item model number : 206119
- Department : Unisex
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 992 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
The incredibly popular Classic Flip gets an upgrade! A textured heel adds more style power as the classic Croslite foam construction cushions your step. Lightweight, colorful and fun to wear — that’s how to be comfortable in your own shoes.
Target Fit: Relaxed
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are cushioned and soft and great as I suffer With PF.
It’s a sad moment when your flip flops break but I always get 3 + years out of these, good value for money.
They do not dig in horribly as regular sandals that have the toe bit always seem to end up doing. Very comfortable to wear and also feel cushioned and feet supported even though they're obviously not chunky soled.
I bought a pair in black and went for my usual size of ladies size eight and it fits perfectly. No overspill of feet and/or toes yet they're not right at the edge either. Basically fit as good as you could want them to!
Comfortable to wear not just in the house but walking out and about also. I love mine and wish I had bought sooner! Definitely worth full price for these as these are everything you could want in sandals.
Tue to size, though they're a touch hard, so my husband had blisters to start (his previous flipflops are several years old, so well worn and soft, these ones will get there too, just don't take them out on a long walk for your first few days wearing them.
By Mitch on 20 June 2021