|Price:|| £13.88 £129.00
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
|C4||4 UK Child||19/20 EU||C4||4.5|
|C5||5 UK Child||20/21 EU||C5||4.9|
|C6||6 UK Child||22/23 EU||C6||5.1|
|C7||7 UK Child||23/24 EU||C7||5.5|
|C8||8 UK Child||24/25 EU||C8||5.9|
|C9||9 UK Child||25/26 EU||C9||6.1|
|C10||10 UK Child||27/28 EU||C10||6.5|
|C11||11 UK Child||28/29 EU||C11||6.9|
|C12||12 UK Child||29/30 EU||C12||7.1|
|C13||13 UK Child||30/31 EU||C13||7.5|
|J1||1 UK||32/33 EU||J1||7.9|
|J2||2 UK||33/34 EU||J2||8.1|
|J3||3 UK||34/35 EU||J3||8.5|
|J4||4 UK||36/37 EU||J4||8.9|
|J5||5 UK||37/38 EU||J5||9.1|
|J6||6 UK||38/39 EU||J6||9.5|
- Sole sizes are US. Label shows UK. M = Men's W = Women's
- Boys and Girls Shoes: The Swiftwater sandals for boys and girls are all about comfort and functionality. The sporty and minimal design allows kids to move through life swiftly
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 216 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B07S975PVN
- Item model number : 206527
- Department : Unisex Kids
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,040 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 69 in Women's Fashion Sandals
- Customer reviews:
Journey comfortably in the new Men’s Swiftwater Expedition Sandal. This ultralightweight style features fully adjustable straps, ensuring a secure fit for every adventure near or far from water. Durable cushioned outsoles with flex grooves provide added traction, and an open profile ensures breathability during all of your activities. From the backyard to the great outdoors, these activity-inspired shoes will travel with you everywhere.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However for me I had to return them.
1) the lower strap although extendable, to fit my wide foot not sufficient Velcro to fit
2) for me with a bunion the buckle that the lower strap slides through pressed right on my bunion
Good for the price, I paid £16,60 I wouldn’t recommend it at full price £34,99 seems expensive for what they are. They are very stripped down and simple, the Velcro’s are a bit wider for my feet I thing they are intended for bigger or wider or fatter feet.
Overall good buy.
These are a bit on the big side for 9.5, but also a bit awkward as smaller ones 9 were literally not allowing any growing room at all. There's a strange disparity between sizes where half a size is actually a whole size difference in other brands. We went with 9.5, but will wear them later this summer.
They are comfy from the minute you start wearing them and can be washed when grubby.
Apart from them being slightly small they are lovely.