- Sole sizes are US. Label shows UK. M = Men's W = Women's
- Science And Magic: Take a ride in a superbly cushioned new kind of slides for women and men. Inspired by your evolving lifestyle, the LiteRide sandal collection was created to be worn on your terms, at any pace
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Height: 1.5 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 164.43 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B076JH36G2
- Item model number : 205183
- Department : Unisex
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 801 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Flip flops unisex Crocs lite ride slide pu 205183.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought these sliders as my between the toes sketchers were wearing out. My first thoughts were they look soo nice, they felt nice and soft, dealt with the heat well. But I had/ have a big problem. The band bit you slide your foot into is made from soft, not very stretchy rubber, and so, if like myself you have wide feet, then the band is very unforgiving. I struggle to get my feet into it, and when I do it becomes slightly uncomfortable after a while. Not to mention the imprint of loads of small holes from the rubber band, now all over an arch of your foot lol. I do like these I genuinely do, they really are comfy and nice to walk in, but the band needs to be changed. Or maybe order 2 sizes up. I went one size up and I still had this issue. Hope it helps ya. Stay safe
The sole is very dense and firm whereas the top section is a softer more pliable foam. Let's see how they hold up on holiday.
Nice. But I wouldn't pay more than £20 for a pair of these Crocs. They'll never equal the sheer quality and comfort of 'Kswiss' tube sandals that are no longer available anywhere in the galaxy (sad face) but they're the closest runner up.
The only negative with these sliders is if you have wide feet, the cross band may be a little tight.
In the same category as Adidas Adilette, Nike SolarSoft.
Excellent product and highly recommended.