|Price:|| £16.83 £143.08
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
|M4 | W6||M3 | W4||36-37||M4 | W6||8.7|
|M5 | W7||M4 | W5||37-38||M5 | W7||9|
|M6 | W8||M5 | W6||38-39||M6 | W8||9.4|
|M7 | W9||M6 | W7||39-40||M7 | W9||9.7|
|M8 | W10||M7 | W8||41-42||M8 | W10||10|
|M9 | W11||M8 | W9||42-43||M9 | W11||10.3|
|M10 | W12||M9 | W10||43-44||M10 | W12||10.7|
|11||M10 | W11||45-46||11||11|
|12||M11 | W12||46-47||12||11.3|
|13||M12 | W13||48-49||13||11.7|
|14||M13 | W14||49-50||14||12|
|15||M14 | W15||50-51||15||12.4|
- SPORTY, STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE: The Crocs Crocband Clogs feature reliable cushioned comfort, a sporty design, and a variety of energy-boosting colors and graphic designs, making them the Crocs women and men need. Show your stripes.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These Crocs for men and women are incredibly lightweight, water-friendly and buoyant. The Croslite foam offers an Iconic Crocs Comfort that is perfect for relaxing at home or hanging out at a sports game.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Type: Flat
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 255.15 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2010
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B002JCSSTM
- Item model number : 11016
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
Slip kid feet into the comfort and retro style of the Crocs Kids' Crocband. These kids' clogs features lightweight, durable Croslite material construction, a contoured foot bed and heel straps for a secure fit. These clogs are odour-resistant, easy to clean and quick to dry. They also feature toe box ventilation for breathability, water-friendly and buoyant. Kids can add Jibbitz charms to make them their own.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 September 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted a size 9 Uk (man).
1)1st delivery was a 9 child, which fits a doll, and it made me smile.
2)reordered and second delivery I got a size 10 instead of 9. Contanted customer service who, via chat, was useless, after wasting time i requested a call from someone, who was helpful but told me (wrongly) that perhaps the warehouse no longet has size 9 (although it was listed as available) and that they were sending me the next size up.
3) I reordered a size 9, and I got another size 10!!
4) For a laugh, seeing that by ordering a 9 I was sistematically getting delivered a 10, I ordered a size 8. Amazingly, I got delivered a 9 instead, so i finally got the size 9 i wanted but it took me 2 weeks, a lot of returns and some reverse psychology. It's so bad it's funny.
Shoe itself is the usual Croc, quite good, perhaps this feels narrower than my old ones.
I have quite broad feet. If you are a UK 6 but have daintier feet than me and like footwear really snug you might risk a size 5.
I will be returning them.
I firstly bought a size, too small as the reviews stated that the Crocs are generally on the big side. I found however that the size you are is the size you should order! I asked for an exchange and two days later the exchange took place and I had my new Crocks in the right size.
These slip on-s are great for summer and even better for winter when you can walk in your socks indoors and quickly slip them on when going outside to do something.
This style in particular gives the usual bulky Croc an more stylish look. I will buy them again when these wear out.