- Unisex Adults Crocs Crocband Flip
- Lightweight Rubber Materials Throughout
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.43 x 8.95 x 6.11 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Croc's
- ASIN : B0051CPRJG
- Item model number : 11033
- Department : Unisex
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 72,634 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Sporty and lightweight with the signature athletic stripe, the Crocband Flip is a colorful and incredibly comfortable warm-weather choice that pairs ideally with shorts, slacks or swimwear. Constructed of easy-to-clean Croslite material, it’s ready for the beach, garden or anywhere else you choose to get your summer on!
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) they're very slippery -- my foot keeps sliding off to the side. The size (length) is fine, but when it gets even a little wet my foot just zips off, quite far and quite quickly. I've nearly fallen a couple of times because I wasn't expecting the slip. Even when dry, on uneven surfaced my foot sometimes slides off.
2) they're wide -- once every few hours the outder side edge catches on something suddenly twisting the Croc and my foot. Again, it's dangerous. Thankfully my ankles are flexible so there has been no resulting muscle sprain.
3) the material is extremely lightweight, and I doubt they will last more than 2 seasons at best.
4) when at all wet, dirt sticks to these Crocs. This wasn't a problem with the old ones, but these seem to be a magnet for dirt, twigs, leaves, etc.
I would only recommend these for wearing inside the house, on totally flat surfaces that are absolutely dry. It's too dangerous to wear these outside. I would never wear them in or near the water.
On the bright side, they wash off very easily. The colour is vibrant and fun. And the length is true to size.