|Price:|| £9.47 £176.00
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
|M3 | W4||M3 | W4||36-37||M4 | W6||8.7|
|M4 | W5||M4 | W5||37-38||M5 | W7||9|
|M5 | W6||M5 | W6||38-39||M6 | W8||9.4|
|M6 | W7||M6 | W7||39-40||M7 | W9||9.7|
|M7 | W8||M7 | W8||41-42||M8 | W10||10|
|M8 | W9||M8 | W9||42-43||M9 | W11||10.3|
|M9 | W10||M9 | W10||43-44||M10 | W12||10.7|
- COMFORTABLE SLIP ON SHOES: Make a comfy statement with the Classic Crocs Slide Sandals for men and women. They provide the perfect sporty, slip on style, making them the sandals women and men need.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SLIDES FOR MEN AND WOMEN: These slides for women and men are incredibly lightweight, water-friendly and buoyant. The Croslite foam offers Iconic Crocs Comfort that is perfect for relaxing at home or strolling downtown.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Height: 0.86 inches
- Heel Type: No Heel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 18.03 x 16.26 x 8.51 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 Oct. 2019
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B07YPY7H79
- Item model number : 206121
- Department : Unisex
- Best Sellers Rank: 628 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
The ever-comfortable Classic II Slide gets the customization upgrade fans have been asking for in the Classic Crocs Slide: holes for Jibbitz charms! Each slide has room for 13 charms so you can load up your sandals with tons of personality. Original Croslite foam cushion will keep you comfortably supported from the beach to backyard gatherings and beyond. Choose your color and slide into a new favorite! Target Fit: Roomy
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They've loosened up a bit since I've been using them so are more comfortable than when purchased, but perhaps more importantly they are by far the best replacement to the cheap pair I've had for the last 5 years that finally gave up a couple of weeks ago...nothing else comes close.
Would recommend, but suggest you play with the sizes!!
Sadly the design has changed and they are not fitting anywhere near as well.
The bridge of your foot has been cut back so so much that they flip flop about soo much now compared to the prvious design. Big mistake, as they are a far looser fit. Gutted.