- Sole sizes are US. Label shows UK. M = Men's W = Women's
- Contoured Comfort: Make a comfy statement with the Crocs Baya Slide Sandals for men and women. They provide the ideal sporty, slip on style, making them the sandals women and men need
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 199.58 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 Mar. 2012
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B005HV2T56
- Item model number : 12000
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,289 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Oh Baya! Slide into the very ideal of Crocs basics with fully molded Croslite material, maximum lightweight cushioning, and signature ventilation.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i have a pair of croc (normal ones) and they are soft when you walk in them but these are quite hard as your walking, as i've got an injury i notice this a lot.
They are lovely and people may find them really comfy but i find as i walk in them i get aches..
Feel as though they have a slight heel on them when I am walking around and they aren't super comfy without socks.
They do the job and are keeping my feet nice and warm (my floor is really cold) so can't really complain.
They are true to size but I was a bit shocked at how wide they were. They were about 1.5 times wider than normal slides so my feet only covers 2/3rds of the slides (width wise).
I am female and I have slim feet but I think because these are unisex, they are a bit too wide for women. I look like I got duck feet wearing these! Just as well I don't mind looking a bit silly.