- Lightweight, all-purpose sandal with mesh upper
- Soft, flexible uppers with ports to shed water and debris
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 170.1 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 Oct. 2018
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B07DGR9PWK
- Item model number : 205701
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,274 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
The swiftwater Wave, one of crocs’ most active, water-friendly styles to date, is now available with stretchy mesh uppers. Siped outsoles channel water away and improve traction, and large ports offer maximum breathability and drainage. Ride the Wave. The river. The water park. Anywhere you like to make a splash.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit well, but they could be more snug, so be aware of the sizes first.
They feel cool, airy, and comfortable. Just be careful not to walk in any dust tracks with loads of little stones and chippings, because they enter into the sandal very easily, and its not pleasant.
I really like them, they are great for wearing in the house as slipper too, comfy and hygienic - they won't smell, like untreated fabric slippers.
These are very light and comfortable, my sole does get a bit sweaty though, if they had a fabric insole they'd be perfect but then I suppose they may get a little smelly.
I've bought these at the £20 mark, to me that's the only slightly negative thing. I'd be much happier paying £15 and would certainly not pay the RRP.
I'm UK size 9.5, ordered a 9 as others had said they came large and they fit perfectly fine.