- Sole sizes are US. Label shows UK. M = Men's W = Women's
- Sporty, Stylish And Comfortable: The Crocs Crocband Clogs feature reliable cushioned comfort, a sporty design, and a variety of energy-boosting colors and graphic designs, making them the Crocs women and men need. Show your stripes
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 255.15 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 April 2010
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B002JCSSPG
- Item model number : 11016
- Department : Unisex
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
The Crocband Collection features original Croslite foam construction for reliable cushioned comfort, a sporty design that’s easy to step into and out of, and a variety of energy-boosting colors and graphic designs. Show your stripes!
Target Fit: Relaxed
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted a size 9 Uk (man).
1)1st delivery was a 9 child, which fits a doll, and it made me smile.
2)reordered and second delivery I got a size 10 instead of 9. Contanted customer service who, via chat, was useless, after wasting time i requested a call from someone, who was helpful but told me (wrongly) that perhaps the warehouse no longet has size 9 (although it was listed as available) and that they were sending me the next size up.
3) I reordered a size 9, and I got another size 10!!
4) For a laugh, seeing that by ordering a 9 I was sistematically getting delivered a 10, I ordered a size 8. Amazingly, I got delivered a 9 instead, so i finally got the size 9 i wanted but it took me 2 weeks, a lot of returns and some reverse psychology. It's so bad it's funny.
Shoe itself is the usual Croc, quite good, perhaps this feels narrower than my old ones.
I have quite broad feet. If you are a UK 6 but have daintier feet than me and like footwear really snug you might risk a size 5.
I will be returning them.
I firstly bought a size, too small as the reviews stated that the Crocs are generally on the big side. I found however that the size you are is the size you should order! I asked for an exchange and two days later the exchange took place and I had my new Crocks in the right size.
These slip on-s are great for summer and even better for winter when you can walk in your socks indoors and quickly slip them on when going outside to do something.
This style in particular gives the usual bulky Croc an more stylish look. I will buy them again when these wear out.
2. Keep feet cool
3. Easy to slip on.
1. Can be too expensive for what they are depending on the colour chosen.
2. Elements such as the logo label coming off.
3. Slightly larger than expecting. The band isn’t resizable so cannot secure to feet too well.
4 don’t go well with a suit