|You Save:||£1.68 (14%)|
Enhance your purchase
- 200ml super-hydrophobic spray that creates an invisible coating which repels liquids and prevents stains
- For use on suede, nubuck and canvas footwear
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Material Composition: Spray
- Crep Protect is easy to apply and quick drying
- Apply 2 coats for best results
Causes serious eye irritation.
Causes skin irritation.
Extremely flammable aerosol.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 17 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 Aug. 2013
- Manufacturer : crep protect Spray
- ASIN : B013YRRFJ4
- Item model number : Crep Protect Spray-U
- Department : Unisex
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 57 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Whether your shoes are leather, suede, nubuck or canvas, Crep Protect will repel liquids, preventing any stains spoiling your footwear, with an invisible coat. This is the future of the footwear industry.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 3 January 2019
Bought the product and treated my brand new nike's to a complete spray on each trainer. Left them to dry for a couple hours and then resprayed them each again.
A couple of weeks later my trainers still pick up a lot of dirt and marks and this isn't through extensive use either, simple trips to and from the gym. Bear in mind these are optic white in colour but was really looking for more from this product tbh due to the hype. I can't comment for the waterproof aspect as I haven't really been outside in them when its wet.
Disappointed will no be buying again.
Having researched a bit about the product before buying and having a friend experience it. I would say crep protect can cause discolouring on some shoes. Espically on some material and white. So worth researching if your shoes will be ok