- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Crep Protect laces are infused with our super-hydrophobic technology. The lace fibres are pre-treated with a protective barrier that repels liquids and prevents stains.
- 2 Laces per pack Approx. length: 120cm/ 47inch
- Laces WHITE (FLAT)
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
FILWO Flat Shoelace Sport Shoes Lace, [1 Pair, 2 Pairs, 3 Pairs] Working Shoe Laces Flat Trainer Shoelaces Replacements, Sneakers Laces Men Women Adults Kids Shoestrings (Wide 9MM)
Kilter Flat Trainer Shoelaces
Flat Shoelaces (2 Pairs) - For sneakers and converse shoelaces replacements
Flat Shoelaces (2 Pairs) Quality Durable Wide(9mm) Shoe Laces for Sneakers and Trainers Shoes
Flat Shoelaces Wide Shoes Lace (2 Pairs) - Wide Shoelaces - Flat Shoe Laces for Sneakers and Shoes
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||En.H.O||55 Sport||AOMIDI UK||store-ventura||AOMIDI UK|
The flat 135cm sneaker lace from Crep Protect comes in a stylish screw top plastic tube. The lace has been crafted with gold branded tips for a designer touch.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You may get these out of the box thinking they look cheap and yellow. All I would say is move into better light and attach them to your trainers. Then you'll see these are as advertised. Don't get me wrong they are not the same quality as say Paul Smith / Common Projects trainer laces. But they are good for £5. These are thin laces and not thick ones, with a gold tip, which makes it easy to thread.
By Emma on 7 February 2020