Men's Cotton Socks Finest Combed Cotton Socks, Cool Dress Socks Mid Calf Funky Solid & Patterned Dress Socks Smart Breathable Socks Classic Crew Socks
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- 🌈Have you ever heard about Combed Cotton Socks? Follow us to know more about it!
- 🌈①Smooth/Soft-Comfortable: We remove those shorter cotton fibers and impurities during the production process, making Bonangel Combed Cotton Socks softer, smoother and more comfortable for users.
- Size: UK 6-11 / EU 39-46. Fabric: 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- 🌈②Tight &Firm Material---not easy to pilling: We all know that cotton socks get pilling easily due to the material. That’s why we choose combed cotton to avoid this problem. After the remove process, our fashion men’s dress socks get tighter,firmer,more durable than traditional cotton socks and you will hardly see them pilling.
- 🌈③Good Hygroscopicity---Easy to wash&dry: If you are troubled by the stink of feet, you can definitely try our funky men’s colorful patterned socks to help get rid of this problem! Comparing to common cotton socks, you will find Bonangel Combed Socks get harder to deform or shrink.
- 🌈④Suitable for Any Occasions: Bonangel Business Pattered Socks are actually idea as wedding groomsmen socks, Birthday,Father’s Day’s Gift,Christmas Day’s Gift or Valentine’s Day’s Gift or announce a special even.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is Combed Cotton?
In the spinning process, a sophisticated carding procedure was added by removing the shorter fibers (about 1 cm below) in the cotton fibers and removing impurities from the cotton, leaving longer and neat fibers. In order to produce smooth yarn, cotton is more tough, not easy to pilling, and the quality of cotton is more stable. That is called Combed Cotton.
What can I do if I don’t like the socks or happened to get a bad pair?
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply and help to solve all the problems the very first time.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're longer than the average sock, coming up just shy of halfway up my calf, which is ideal to reduce drafts in colder weather. That said, they aren't winter socks, they're not thick enough - I'd describe them as ideal for spring and autumn.
The tops are elasticated, tight enough to keep them up but not too tight to be uncomfortable.
I'm a UK size 10 and these socks fit perfectly.
The first set I bought have washed well - no shrinkage - and are showing little sign of wear.
They also have to be a good thickness for me.
These are some of the comfiest socks I've ever worn! They don't have uncomfortable seams, they are long, they are cosy. And they look really good also!
By Mrs Richie on 8 April 2021
Googled this brand and for the price i couldn't go wrong. If they weren't up to the job then they were cheap enough.
Can't say enough about them, comfortable, warm and longer than otber brands i've had.a bonus as an emergency service worker they provide extra layer to the legs on cold winter days.
Highly recommend at this price.
I have had a number of pairs of these socks and they last for ages. They do not have any nasty seams that dig into your toes.