- Omni-shade: be safe and protected. Omni-shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- Handy features: this men's stretch pant features two side pockets to keep your smaller items secure.
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Fastening: Button
- Rapid Rivers Pant, Sun Protection
- Adjustable features: this men's stretch pant features a partial elastic waist and gusset detail for the ultimate comfortability.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 41.79 x 32.1 x 4 cm; 401 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- Item model number : 1805101
- ASIN : B0815L9Y7X
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Specially crafted for the active man, the Columbia Rapid Rivers Pant is the ultimate outdoor staple. Crafted of our durable fabric, these pants remain lightweight no matter the weather or activity. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia’s men’s apparel. The technology featured in these pants is unmatched. The the protective exterior features UPF 50 to help block and shield from UVA and UVB sun rays. The Columbia Rapid Rivers Pant is also durable and comfortable - the gusset detail give them a personalized fit and the multi-pocket design adds security. With an active fit made up of our comfort-stretch fabric, these pants remain comfortable no matter the activity. Columbia offers our men’s outdoor stretch pants in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.