- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket features our durable water and wind resistant shell to keep the elements out while keeping you dry and warm
- VERSATILE COLLEGE STYLE: Available with your favorite college logo, the lightweight build and adjustable features make this collegiate jacket a staple for any outdoor event
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Zipper
- Ascender Softshell Front-zip Jacket
- Long Sleeve
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 51 x 41 x 3 cm; 544 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 Dec. 2019
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- Item model number : 1556531
- ASIN : B0814BKFNM
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 87,165 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
There's nothing more necessary than a wind and water resistant layer in a men's Outdoor winter wardrobe—that's why the ascender soft-shell jacket exists. Columbia lightweight, winter-ready jacket is the ultimate warmth provider and an everyday style piece. Crafted of our durable 100% polyester shell, this ascender soft-shell jacket is the perfect layering piece and first line of defense to combat the cold. It contains a modern classic fit with adjustable features that allow for comfortable movement and zippered side pockets to keep your small items (including your hands) secure. An added bonus is the warm collar that's flexible so you can choose whether you want to wear it up or down, depending on your desired level of toastiness. Our lightweight, soft-shell jacket is available in many accommodating sizes and colors as well. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't really love it in the end though because the sizing was too much on the large size. I'm on the small size really - 37" chest, 5'7 height - supposedly a SMALL in Columbia, but although this fit okay, it wasn't the technical or slim fit I was hoping for - more baggy and boxy, hanging off me rather than close to the body. Great if you want a wear a full weight fleece underneath I suppose.