- Look and feel good whatever the weather with our latest clothing and gear built to keep you comfortable and protected throughout the season.
- OMNI-TECH: Our proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping you dry and comfortable no matter the conditions.
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Zipper
- Snow Gun Pant
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 39.88 x 26.67 x 9.65 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 July 2014
- Manufacturer : Columbia Men's Sportswear
- Item model number : 1462951
- ASIN : B00HQ698OU
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 430,344 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
Clean, classic, and versatile, this waterproof winter pant keeps you toasty with 60g of synthetic insulation and stores all your stuff in a bevy of aptly placed pockets.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Bluesign products are made with safe chemicals, fewer resources and less energy, reducing greenhouse gas emissions at production sites. Bluesign system partners, including chemical companies, material manufacturers and brands in the textile supply chain, reduce impacts in five areas: resource use, air and water pollution, worker health and safety and consumer safety. They identify options to use water and energy more efficiently and only use chemicals, processes, materials and products that are safer for the environment, workers and customers.