- Breathable leather linings. Air Circulation System ensures that feet never overheat. Removable OrthoLite® footbed helps to reduce the shock of each step. Arch support and heel support provided. Durable yet lightweight EVA, TPU, and rubber outsole for comfort and flexibility. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 15 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- The Un Ramble Lace is part of the Clarks® Unstructured Collection.
- Outer Material: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
- Shoe Width: D (M)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.41 x 22.4 x 11.99 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Clarks
- ASIN : B079RM3KCR
- Item model number : 26138187
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,745 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #373 in Men's Lace-ups
- Customer reviews:
These classic, smart casual lace-up shoes use a mix of technologies to ensure a cool, comfortable step throughout the day. The upper is crafted from a premium leather while the leather sock and linings ensure a luxurious feel. The sole unit is a combination of EVA and rubber for a durable yet flexible feel, while the moisture-wicking Ortholite footbed is teamed with our unique air circulation system to ensure a cool feel. Part of Unstructured collection, these shoes are great for wearing all-day long.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received these new Clarks Men's Un Ramble Lace Derbys today and as expected they feel very comfortable,the soles appear more sturdy than my last pair, so i am hoping these last a little longer.