|Price:|| £12.99 £19.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Children Extreme Ultralight Warmest Top and Tights Sets makes all favorite cold weather activities more pleasant. Whether snowboard; skiing; camping or other outdoor sports; traveling and even sleeping; Outland Thermal set keeps your kids comfortable.
- The Thin Lightweight Thermal Clothing maintains body heat at a cool temperature by wicking moisture away from the skin; drying quickly and insulating from the cold.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Pull On
- The Basic Undershirt and Bottom Leggings have an interior microfiber fleece that is soft and cozy; feels great against your skin and under a layer of clothing
- We have your size! For babies, toddlers, youth; juniors; teen; boys and girls from 2-4 to 14-16. Several solid color options.
- Does not restrict movement; feels like second skin and gives the needed warmth without thick or heavy layers. The suit can be repeatedly washed without shrinking. Machine wash, dries quickly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 30.48 x 5.08 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 Aug. 2018
- Manufacturer reference : 1
- ASIN : B0895WGT47
- Department : Girl's
- Best Sellers Rank: 384 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The delivery was prompt and on time
I highly recommended this item. So much so that I have purchased the adults set for when I watch them play football. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask
It's fleece sort of texture on the inside and Spandex on the outside, just a great thing for what it is needed for.
Will definitely buy another one if needed. I highly recommend it.
By Aleksandra W. on 7 January 2022