|Price:|| £12.45 £208.00
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|S||S||28 - 30|
|M||M||32 - 34|
|L||L||36 - 38|
|XL||XL||40 - 42|
|2XL||2XL||44 - 46|
|3XL||3XL||48 - 50|
- Part of our Champion Made initiative, we use traceable U.S. grown cotton that requires 2-5 times less irrigation. (Greys and heathers are a cotton-rich blend).
- Three-needle elastic waistband with adjustable inner drawcord.
- 100% Cotton; Oxford Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; Granite Heather: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Pull On
- Jersey Short With Pockets
- Regular Fit
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm; 190.51 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 Jun. 2015
- Manufacturer : Champion Men's Athletic
- Item model number : 85653
- ASIN : B00AKSCXBQ
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 27,410 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
For comfort and quality in an easy essential, rely on Champion®'s classic, cotton jersey gym shorts. Wear them as training shorts, as running shorts, or as running-around-with-the-kids shorts. With all the comfort of your favorite tee, they're knit of soft, lighter weight cotton that's US-grown, traceable and produced using 2-5 times less water. These basic jersey gym shorts are all about comfort, detailed with an elastic drawcord waistband, with three-needle stitching for durability. Deep side-seam pockets conveniently hold your phone, ID, and keys. The long, relaxed silhouette has a 9” inseam that hits just at the knee. Keep these effortless cotton knit athletic shorts close by for serious training, movie night on the sofa, and everything in between.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These shorts are pretty well made but have two significant failings. The first is that the waist band and label are ridiculously harsh and therefore can be quite uncomfortable if worn directly on the skin, even after carefully removing the label. The second is that the drawstring is rubbish. I had one pair (of which I bought three!!) where the stitching at the back of the waistband came apart and the drawstring came out but as the channel for the cord is so ludicrously tight, it is impossible to get the original string (or any other string for that matter) threaded back through. Why would they make the cord in two parts like this? Surely it would make more sense to have one continuous drawstring!!