- Pack of 6 pairs of work socks suitable for use with safety shoes; the socks are available in blue, black, white and gray and in sizes 3-6, 6-9, 6-11, 9-11 and 11-14. The Caterpillar work sock has reinforced toe and heel to prevent bubbles and blisters caused by work shoes.
- PROBLEMS'S SOLUTION ON THE FEET: The Caterpillar Work Sock is the best solution for those who want to avoid the problems that can cause wrong socks with safety shoes such as blisters or feet.
- 76% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- NO MORE BROKEN SOCKS: Spending a lot of money on a pair of safety shoes, without the excellent work socks, it is not recommended for the safety and wellness of the foot. Moreover you will not even break and ruin the socks that without the necessary reinforcements offered by the sock CAT would break frequently.
- THERMAL ADJUSTMENT: Caterpillar has therefore designed and marketed also these excellent work socks that have a very efficient thermoregulation system that allows you to maintain the correct temperature for your feet.
- REINFORCEMENT TOE AND HEEL: The other distinctive feature is a toe and heel protection that are reinforced for use with safety shoes with metal toe cap which, without the use of proper work socks, can ruin the socks or even worse than your feet.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 26.01 x 5.99 x 24.99 cm; 280 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 Sept. 2018
- Manufacturer reference : 8054526307909
- ASIN : B07GVFF5H1
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
The CAT Work Socks 6 Pack offer a comfortable fit for the workplace, with a thick cotton rich design, supportive heel section and footbed. These Caterpillar socks have a ribbed ankle opening for an easy to pull on action, and are complete with a stitched CAT signature.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please read what others have said...
I buy these socks on a regular basis for him as they are ideal for someone who needs hard wearing socks, plus it stops him borrowing mine! Good value.
Found these socks and decided to buy, but with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek. Surely, I told myself, these really couldn't stand up to the treatment himself gives his socks?
Well blow me down - they do! I bought him six pairs, just to try them. He wears them once then they go in the wash.
They wash well and they wear REALLY well. No holes have developed and nothing looks like it's wearing thin. SO impressed am I that I'm going to purchase more of them. (Either that, or I'm going to chop his feet off, cause he's costing me a blinking fortune!).
Highly recommend these socks.
By pault on 28 December 2020
Has the maker of Caterpillar socks changed or are these cheap knock-offs??????
After several uses I am convinced that these are not the genuine socks I am used to buying.
When I have bought cheap quality socks in the past I have noticed bits of the material coming off when removing the socks. These socks are worse in this respect than any I have bought before.
As many other reviewers write, 'Avoid at all costs!'.