- 【WATER & WIND RESISTANT】Finished with eco-friendly faux leather, it keeps you protected anytime you’re out on the move and safe from the rain and snow. Ribbed cuffs and hem traps warmth inside while keeping out chilly wind and providing a secure fit.
- 【ADDED CONVENIENCE】Stand collar with a removable hoodallows you to play with different styles while the full zip front closure makes it easy to put on or take off.
- Fastening: Zipper
- Collar Style: Band
- 【MULTIPURPOSE POCKETS】The jacket features side pockets for warming hands up, two decorated zippered pockets and one flap pocket on the chest for carrying wallet, name card, phone and such.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 41.79 x 32.5 x 12 cm; 1.19 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 25 Nov. 2020
- Manufacturer reference : 2907-UK-Black-S
- ASIN : B08P55GP9K
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Enjoy your riding activities with this men’s faux leather zip-up jacket. Our collection is the perfect combination of style and function. This men’s faux leather jacket provides optimal breathabilitywhile never sacrificing comfort and coziness. Smooth abrasion-resistant faux leather offers protection from weather elements and additional ventilation on hot days. It is outfitted with a detachable hood for easy movement. Team it with dark skinny jeans to stay voguish and trendy on the road.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jacket is well made, the leather, though false looks and feels like the real deal, without the enoughing creaking noise some leather clothing gives off.
The style and build of this jacket makes it great value for money all round!
Couldn't be happier! Very satisfied!
Its cheap though
By Tadas Gerve on 26 April 2021
Its cheap though