- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
|You Save:||£0.50 (4%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Carhartt Force sweatband that fights odors and FastDry technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Structured, medium-profile cap with pre-curved visor.
- 59% Cotton, 39% Polyester, 2% Elastane; Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash Only
- Fastening: Adjustable
- Rugged Professional™ Series Cap
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Carhartt Men's Baseball Cap
Beechfield Mens Mesh Trucker Baseball Cap
The North Face 66 Classic Cap
|Sold By||Outdoor Look||Amazon.co.uk||NGWorld||BATHROOM CLADDING STORE LTD|
|Colour||Black||Black||Olive Green/Black||TNF BLACK|
|Material Composition||59% Cotton, 39% Polyester, 2% Elastane; Mesh: 100% Polyester||100% Cotton||50% Cotton, 50% Polyamide||Lining : 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton|
|Size||One Size||One Size||One Size||One Size|
'I believe that when a man wears an article that I manufacture, his self-respect is increased because he knows that it is made by an honest manufacturer, who is honest with his employees.' That's what Hamilton Carhartt, the brand's founder, said about his products over 100 years ago. The message is just as topical today and is taken just as seriously as it was then. Since 1889, Carhartt Workwear has stood for extremely hard-wearing workwear that is always comfortable. In terms of design, Carhartt always remains one thing: classic American with a traditional, timeless chic. This means that Carhartt Workwear is also worn away from construction sites and workshops. Wherever you wear Carhartt, you can be sure that the promise of the former founder still holds true today. Outworking them all since 1889.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Nathan Green on 3 September 2020