- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|S||S||28.5 - 32|
|M||M||31.5 - 34.5|
|L||L||34 - 37.5|
|XL||XL||37 - 41.5|
|XXL||XXL||42 - 46|
|S||S||30 - 33.5||36 - 38|
|M||M||32 - 35.5||38.5 - 41|
|L||L||34 - 37.5||41.5 - 43|
|XL||XL||36 - 39.5||43.5 - 46|
|XXL||XXL||40 - 44||46.5 - 50|
- NOTICE:Carefully check the size chart in the third picture before purchasing to select the appropriate size.
- Streamlined made,soft,lightweight fabric,tight fitting,like a second skin
- 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Fastening: Elastic
- Slim Fit
- Flatlock seams and comfort-fit waistband for maximum comfort, the bodybuilding,strong thigh muscles, was perfectly shaped
We are Cadmus
We design comes from our practice¡ªwhat you need and look for
COMPRESSION TIGHTS to protect against muscle trauma during training. Provide support to the upper leg muscles and reduce muscle vibrations.
LEISURE SPORTS CLOTHES have advanced Unique mesh design, Breathable, soft and moisture-wicking fabric keep you dry and comfortable
QUICK DRY COMFORTABLE DESIGN breathable and moisture wicking to keep sweat away and dry fast. Lightweight and elastic material, for increased comfort and a wide range of motion.
FASTER WARM-UP pre-exercise and a greater power output to boost performance.
PERFECT OPTION to Cross Training, Workouts, Weight Lifting, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Hockey, Tennis, Running, Walking, Fitness, Exercise, Yoga and competing in all-weather sports and activities. Cool in summer with heat retention in winter.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 January 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Nice waistband
- Good colours & Stiching
* Fitment runs large
* Material is very thin so offers litter warmth
* Little (if any) compression
You get what you pay for and in this instance, I should've known better. I recommend spending on a known brand or purchasing these just as a base layer only without any expectation of support/compression/warmth
I took the advice of the sizing on the page and they still come up feeling probably a size too big. That may also explain the poor fit in the crotch.
Unfortunately, because of the size, I would have to say they started to ride a little during my exercise. They have no means to ‘grip’ the form of your leg other than the level of compression.
If you want something that’s going to offer strong compression - these are not for you. If you want some long supportive pants and can’t afford anything else - go 2 sizes down.