|Item model number||COTOP25|
|Package Dimensions||26.5 x 15.9 x 5.4 cm; 130 Grams|
COTOP Motorcycle Gloves, Hard Knuckle Touch Screen Gloves Motorcycle Gloves Motorbike ATV Riding Full Finger Gloves for Men
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Great Work Gloves:Palm reinforcement, protect against impact and abrasion. Enough working protection. GUARRANTY: We provide 6 month free replacement if there is any quality problem with the gloves.
- Provides exceptional dexterity and flexibility when outdoor sport or riding as motorcycle gloves, ATV motocross gloves, motorbike gloves, motorcycles gloves or moto gloves.
- Molded hard knuckle and reinforced palm for heavy duty.Enough hand protection from impact and abrasion gloves, motorcycle riding gloves or work gloves.
- Nicely stitched, Careful sewing breathable material and adjustable wrist design provide sense of snug and support.
- Adopts breathable stretch nylon material for bicycle or motorcycle gloves. wear-resistant, anti-slip, lightweight and fast drying
This full finger gloves are ideal for all kinds of versatile projects like paintball,motorcycle riding,skateboarding and etc.
Great protection when punching and doing various activities outdoors.
M:Palm Circumference,7.1 - 7.9 Inch (18 -20CM)
L:Palm Circumference,7.9 - 8.7 Inch (20-22CM)
XL:Palm Circumference,8.7 -9.5 Inch (22-24CM)
(Please Note: 0.5-1"size error is possible as size was measured by hand.)
1 Pair x Full-Finger Gloves
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By GARY MARCHANT on 24 July 2019
By Lev on 16 May 2019
By richard on 8 June 2019
By Gary on 29 July 2018
Very light and flexible so that you can grip the bars with ease but also with confidence inspiring armour to the front of the hand . Also incredibly low price .
Very pleased with my purchase .
And then comes the but part. Not sure If i received a defective set but after wearing them for less than a 3 kilometers ride, the molded part started digging into my knuckles. It felt that if my journey was a couple more kilometers my knuckles would have started bleeding. They feel like the only thing between the molded part and the skin is a thin layer of fabric, no padding as if it was an afterthought. Shame really.