|Product Dimensions||15.1 x 1.8 x 21.7 cm; 378 Grams|
|Cover Material||Faux Leather|
|Material Type||Faux Leather|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2861|
|Item Weight||378 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Busy B Mid-Year 17 Month Diary August 2021 - December 2022. Blue Faux Leather Academic Diary 2021-2022 A5 Week to View Planner with Pen Holder, Elastic Closure and Storage Pockets
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Cover material||Faux Leather|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BE BEAUTIFULLY ORGANISED - Make the academic year 2021/22 yours to be beautifully organized with this best-selling diary from Busy B, featuring a beautiful blue faux leather cover, elastic closure band, pen loop (pen not included) and ribbon page marker
- ALL YOUR SCHEDULES SORTED - With your week down one side and 3 columns on the other, it's easy to see at a glance your schedule alongside other schedules, lists or activities for that week
- HANDBAG HERO - Perfect handbag or desk size, The diary measures 15 x 21. 5cm (larger than A5) when closed and runs from August 2021 - December 2022
- HANDY POCKETS - Includes two pockets for storing important bits and bobs, tear-out lists, plus space to write your timetables
- PERFECTLY ORGANISED PLANS - Monthly overview pages allow you to jot down events and see what’s ahead, Plus there’s space for all your important contacts and birthdays
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
The brand new 2021-2022 mid year diary range from Busy B is now available. With seven beautiful diaries to choose from, there's a planner for everyone - from double schedules to tear out lists, timetables and monthly planners. The classic double schedule Busy Life Diary is great for balancing two lives, while the Day A Page gives you more space for big plans. Use our handy table below to find your perfect match!
Busy B A5 Mid Year 17 Month Academic Diary 2021 - 2022
Keep your busy life beautifully organised
This 17 month diary runs from August 2021 to December 2022; has a week to a spread with four columns; tear-off notes sections and space for important numbers.
Four columns for scheduling
Hectic schedules? This diary could be the answer. With four columns it's easy to see at a glance your schedule alongside other schedules, lists or activities for that week.
See what's ahead, at a glance
Monthly overview pages allow you to jot down events and see what’s ahead, plus there's also space for all your contacts and birthdays, and two pockets for storing bits and bobs.
|Mid Year Day A Page Diary 2021/22||Mid Year Busy Life Diary 2021/22||Mid Year Busy Life Diary 2021/22||Mid Year 17 Month Diary 2021/22||Mid Year To Do Diary 2021/22||Mid Year Perfect Planner Diary 2021/22|
|Date layout||Day-to-a-page||Dual week-to-view with reminders||Dual week-to-view with reminders||Schedule for 5 in columns, week-to-view with reminders||Week-to-view with notes||Week-to-view with notes|
|Pen loop, ribbon marker & elastic closure||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cover type||Soft||Hard||Hard||Faux leather||Soft||Faux leather|
|Year planner||6 months per page||6 months per page||6 months per page||6 months per page||1 month per page||1 month per two pages|
|Dimensions||15 x 2.2 x 21.3 cm||13.6 x 19 x 1.5 cm||13.6 x 19 x 1.5 cm||15 x 2.8 x 21.8 cm||10.7 x 1.4 x 15 cm||15 x 2.2 x 21 cm|
|Runs||August 2021 - August 2022||August 2021 - August 2022||August 2021 - August 2022||August 2021 - December 2022||August 2021 - August 2022||August 2021 - August 2022|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just love busy b stuff
By Francia on 15 April 2021
By Amazon Customer on 8 October 2021