- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Women’s Running Shoe reviews
Enhance your purchase
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: The Launch 7 is perfect for runners who want a streamlined, race-ready shoe that still has enough cushioning for everyday training.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provideds lightweight, flexible and responsive cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Launch 6
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: low-heel
- Shoe Width: Medium
- FAST CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber deliver comfort without adding extra weight - perfect for days when you’re working on your speed.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.69 x 17.02 x 10.67 cm; 567 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 Dec. 2019
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B08289TV41
- Manufacturer reference : 1203221B083.050
- Department : Women's
- Customer reviews:
- Stay ahead of the pack of previous versions of yourself with the superior response and assured support of the Brooks® Launch 7 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Launch 6.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Single-piece engineered air mesh fabric upper with internal bootie provides a comfortable and secure fit with optimal breathability and flexibility.
- Lace-up closure.
- Soft fabric lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Engage footbed.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Midfoot Transition Zone and heel Segmented Crash Pad work together for quicker heel-to-toe transitions.
- U-Groove encourages the heel to find its natural motion path.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for an extra-springy toe-off.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Universal Contoured platform.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.