- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Women’s Running Shoe reviews
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
- Outer Material: Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1.5 inches
- Heel Type: low-heel
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 263.08 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B07L6LGQJ3
- Manufacturer reference : 120305-097
- Department : Women's
- Customer reviews:
- It is a smooth ride ahead with the easy flexibility, long-lasting durability, and reliable outsole grip of the Brooks® Ghost 12 running shoes.
- Predecessor: Ghost 11.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12mm.
- Engineer mesh upper with 3D Print synthetic overlays offers a secure fit while providing easy flexibility.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole for excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and sets the foot up for smoother transitions.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot material supplies light cushioning and grip.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.