- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: Runners looking for a supportive shoe that's soft and smooth, the Adrenaline GTS 21 offers an improved ride and reliable support for however your body moves so you can forget the shoes and enjoy the run. This Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1.25 inches
- Heel Type: low-heel
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B086TSWQJN
- Manufacturer reference : 1203291D061.050
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,162 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21, the latest installment of an absolute benchmark for the pronator drivers of the American company that is updated to deliver an even smoother, more comfortable and efficient race experience. Intended for runners with medium and low arch weighing no more than 80 kg, these top of the range running shoes in terms of shock absorption continue to enhance the legacy of one of the most emblematic Brooks Running sagas.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought from US as not available in UK shops. Really chuffed I didn’t just go with standard black.