Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- SHOE SIZE: "D" = Medium width, "EE" = Wide width, "B" = Narrow width, "EEEE" = Extra wide width
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with all arches looking for support. Our new Guiderail Support System focuses beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- Outer Material: Fabric
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Buckle
- Heel Height: 1.5 inches
- Heel Type: low-heel
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 794 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B07C6JMB3P
- Item model number : 110294
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
33,314 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 642 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Soft cushioning meets industry-leading support. GuideRails holistic support system: Brooks went over the foot, focusing on the body part of a runner most prone to injury: the knees. Guide Rails allows you to move in comfort, keeping the excess movements under control. Soft and balanced cushioning. The BioMoGo DNA and LOFT DNA buffers work in synergy to create the right softness to the sole of the foot without losing reactivity and longevity. Modern fit. The 3D Fit Print mesh and upper give a tapered look to the structure and fit of this unmissable shoe.Shaft height : 32 cm
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can now walk freely, not wincing at evey step, not worrying if I can make it home wthout having to take a cab, not constantly focussing on the pain in my feet. I've even started running a little. Plus the shoes look cool! Paradise. I love these shoes.
Two days ago I used these newly purchased shoes for a 12k run. My longest run for 10 years. On the day of the 12k, and two days later, not a twinge. Very impressed and delighted customer.
Very comfortable for a wide fit. I must add for the price they are a very good running shoe.
I am definitely sticking with Brooks shoes from now on.
It has just arrived and I put it on straight away like a child receiving his birthday present and it fitted superbly and feels so light on the feet as if walking on air