- We've shifted our focus beyond the feet, to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability.
- Outer Material: Fabric
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 29.72 x 18.29 x 11.43 cm; 567 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B07C66SPCF
- Item model number : 1102941D
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 49,877 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 1,083 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Soft cushioning meets industry-leading support. GuideRails holistic support system: Brooks went over the foot, focusing on the body part of a runner most prone to injury: the knees. Guide Rails allows you to move in comfort, keeping the excess movements under control. Soft and balanced cushioning. The BioMoGo DNA and LOFT DNA buffers work in synergy to create the right softness to the sole of the foot without losing reactivity and longevity. Modern fit. The 3D Fit Print mesh and upper give a tapered look to the structure and fit of this unmissable shoe.Shaft height : 32 cm
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have also purchased Brooks GTS previously and found them to be light weight but became worn down quite quickly (I run half marathons regularly and clocked up 1200 miles last year).
These ones do not feel as light weight, more stable and better around the toes.
So far I have enjoyed training in them.
This has been my 'go to' running shoe for over 10 years. I've been unfaithful a couple of times, but always gone back to them and have ran everything up to Marathons in them.