- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Running Trainer reviews
Enhance your purchase
- BIOMOGO DNA MIDSOLE CUSHIONING: dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- BLOWN RUBBER: enhances forefoot for extra-springy toe-off
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 10.16 x 17.78 cm; 277 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 Dec. 2015
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B01BXXLN80
- Item model number : 110215-1D-074
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 193,773 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #4647 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
The Launch 3 for men running shoe offers a streamlined support and lightweight comfort through his new 3D fit print seamless upper. Its biomogo dna midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your running.The upper mesh controls for moisture to keep feet cool and dry.The full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions. Its ballistic rock shield protects against potential surface obstacles.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was a fan of the hoka Clifton but newer versions wasn't as good as the original so wanted good cushioning and a change,brooks launch 3 have great soles and grip and really like the hard rubber on the toe and other parts of the sole and really like the cushioning
I've been enjoying running in them as are very comfortable and are now my main trainers for long runs
Highly recommend buying a pair especially for the price of £34.99 as that's a bargain for a premium shoe