- Also check our best rated Running Trainer reviews
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provideds high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 12
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- Outer Material: Fabric
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: low-heel
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm
- Date First Available : 5 Jun. 2020
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B08D8J4TV4
- Item model number : 1103482E
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
29,108 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 568 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Soft and balanced cushioning. BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work in synergy to create the right softness to the sole of the foot without losing reactivity and longevity, resulting in lighter than ever. Fluid stride. No matter how your foot lands an integrated shock absorber system, the exclusive segmented Crash Pad, will cushion every step for smooth transitions from heel to toe. Soft and secure fit. The next-generation mesh upper and 3D printing practically fades on the foot thanks to the strategic position of stretch and structure right where you need the most.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have ‘standard’ fitting feet, so am supposed to be a regular width. However, having gone from a pair of Wide, which i picked up without checking the width, and then getting a regular width pair, I would in future refer back to wide fitting Ghosts. With the regular fit I find at about 7ks I start to get hot under the arch, and my toes, particularly downhill, can feel just ever so slightly cramped.
I love how these shoes have just enough cushioning to feel comfortable, but they aren’t overly soft as to feel like they will fall to pieces in two months.,
My last pair did 800ks and still felt good after that. I bought the second (regular width pai) and the ‘softness’ isn’t massively different, which is testament to their durability.
They remind me a lot of my old favourite shoe the ASICS Gel Nimbus (pre 10s), but are even better than that.
A brilliant shoe.