|Price:|| £88.39 £374.73
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- THIS MEN'S SHOE IS FOR: The Beast ’20 is perfect for runners who want to turn up the dial on support, cushioning, and comfort. Runners who prefer a little extra space in the forefoot may find these to be a perfect match. The Brooks Beast 20 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability.
- Outer Material: Canvas
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: snare
- Heel Height: 1 inches
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 Aug. 2019
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B07VFVW5W4
- Item model number : 1103274E
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 10,588 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 173 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Built to withstand almost anything, our extra support shoe ensures maximum stability while also providing an incredibly soft and cushioning feeling under your feet. This is the leading product in its category represents the maximum, both in appearance and fit, thanks to a new seamless upper and super DNA interschool. The BioMoGo DNA cushioning midsole, made of environmentally friendly and biodegradable materials, dynamically adapts to every step and every stride, while the progressive diagonal rollbar (pdrb) extended brings the body into its natural motion scheme with even more control. The segmented crash pad, characterized by special padding between the midsole and the outsole, offers soft heel-toe transitions while the Omega Flex Groove improves flexibility. The perforated mesh upper ensures breathability and manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a 16 stone, 6ft 2" tall runner, these shoes give great support and comfort.
I would wholeheartedly recommend the Brooks Beast to any runner looking for superior cushioning.
Which is good, they fit very well too..